No announcement yet.

What in the HELL is doing Firaxis now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What in the HELL is doing Firaxis now?

Anyone has answers? What is the "new Sid idea" that they ar building? Or just creating a patch for Civ III (that sould be amaizing this, BTW...).
    Signature: Optional signature you may use to appear at bottom of your posts

Has there been some announcement? Or is this just random speculation?

Comment

there was insinuation of a 3D something in FIRAXIS, but nothing sure.
      Signature: Optional signature you may use to appear at bottom of your posts

Comment

Is Sid still working on X-COM?

Comment

What in the HELL is doing Firaxis now?

Please, tell me that you meant "What in the HELL is Firaxis doing now?"....
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

weren't they going to do SimGolf? Did that ever come out?

Comment

Yes, a while back.

Comment

I'm doing Firaxis now.

-Jam
                1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Is Sid still working on X-COM?
                  Does anybody have any info about this?

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel

Please, tell me that you meant "What in the HELL is Firaxis doing now?"....
                    Dominant/Submissive, its always nice to change roles once in a while.
                    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

I think he meant to say,
                      "What is doing FIRAXIS in now in Hell?"

I think the answer is obvious

On-Topic, I think they're making a "final" PTW patch, and there were some hints dropped about MOM2(?)

-Jam
                      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

If the "final" PTW patch doesn't allow us to set diplomatic relations in the editor, I will give them a "final" swift kick in the ass.
                        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Not a good bet to bet that PTW is the end of the Civ3 road, Boris.

Nothing confirmed, nothing denied, because I have no facts, just... intuitions. However, I would be surprised if they left the title without at least one more expansion.
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=)
                          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Will "fun" be a feature of this new expansion? Because that would just be peachy keen.
                            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer
                              Will "fun" be a feature of this new expansion? Because that would just be peachy keen.

Hey, I found Civ3 fun. I'll never forget the amazing world war...

NYE, I will be pissed if I have to pay $$ for yet another expansion pack that completes a scenario editor that should have been complete before the first expansion pack.
                              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Working...
                              X