Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• German Democratic Republic Mod

German Democratic Republic Mod for Civilization IV Beyond the Sword

So Most People find Soviet Union and North korean Mods,but why not one About DDR?so i Publishing the German democratic republic or GDR MOD For Civilization IV
    Mod Link:https://www.mediafire.com/file/9da8f...g/DDR%20V3.zip
    In game name DDR

Leaders:

Ulbricht(Agressive,Organized)(Civics:State Property)Flavor Military(Basically Ulbricht was a Hardline Comunist,so i Added agressive to his Trait)Stalininst
    Honecker(Creative,Philosophical)(Civics:Bureocracy )Flavor Military(Honecker Visited West Germany in 1987,so He is a Detente Comunist)Leninist,but Hardline too
    Krenz(Industrious,Spiritual)(Civics:Universal Suffrage)Flavor gold(Basically the last head of State in east Germany,also allowed East germans go to the West,so he's basically a Left wing radical)Trotskyist i think.

UB:Berlin Wall(Replaces wall)
    UU:Volksarmee(Replaces Infantry)
    Diplomacy Music:Auferstanden aus Ruinen(Risen from Ruins)Middle and Late

Hymne an Deutschland(anthem to Germany)*i Know That this is a West German Anthem,But i cant find a Auferstanden aus Ruinen to the Early game.
    i also changed the Menu Music

cities:
    Ost Berlin(Capital)
    Dresden
    Leipzig
    Potsdam

Gera
    KarlMarx(Modern Chemnitz)
    Ehfurt
    Suhl
    Rostock
    Cottbus
    Madgenburg
    Schwerin
    Frankfurt Oder
    Halle
    Zwickau.

Civ Color:Red
    Even if German colors are Black red and Gold(On the Game Gray),the Civilization color is Red to look like more Communist.
    Update Notice:White flag corrected Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	2 Size:	233.6 KB ID:	9327899
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Freddyfazbear; August 27, 2017, 12:15. Reason: Because at the Original Released Version,The Flag was white,so i Fixed it Putting DDR Flag

Sorry for the Mistake at Ulbricht Screen,Its because if i replace marine would cause a Lot of XML Errors,So i replaced Infantry

Comment

Originally posted by Freddyfazbeeear View Post
      Sorry for the Mistake at Ulbricht Screen,Its because if i replace marine would cause a Lot of XML Errors,So i replaced Infantry
      Thanks for the mod Freddy.
      Last edited by Strauss; October 20, 2021, 10:05.

Comment

• Freddyfazbear
        Freddyfazbear commented
        Editing a comment
        i plan one About Warsaw Pact

Originally posted by Freddyfazbear View Post
      Sorry for the Mistake at Ulbricht Screen,kroger feedback Its because if i replace marine would cause a Lot of XML Errors,So i replaced Infantry
      This blog is great check it out

Comment

Working...
      X