Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the New Server!

Apolyton.net is now pointing to the new server. Please let us know if you spot any oddities or have any suggestions for what to add to the site!
See more
See less

Hi want to use forum for help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi want to use forum for help

Whatsup everyone. I wanted to post an introduction but can't find the section. Also, I wanted to throw up a save game for advice but don't know how to. Came to this forum after google'ing "why do I suck at civ4," and found Hauptman's very helpful response....

http: (not letting me link this) apolyton.net/showthread.php/172614-Is-there-a-general-I-suck-at-CIV-IV-strat-tips-thread

Had an on again off again love affair with this game (bts) for a few years now but this noble difficulty is really raising my blood pressure. I try to play with Roosevelt (despite my personal misgivings about the man) because he seems to synergize well with what I know. Also had good success with Bismarck. Btw am I crazy or do I notice a heavy left handed tilt to this game? Anyway, any help would be appreciated. Feel free to pm me because I can't pm anyone. Can't even leave visitor messages yet. Hauptman, your little strategy guide helped me a ways but I'm pretty sure it po'd the AI because now the whole world is at war with me unprovoked.

Me also new here and looking for introduction thread but not find yet anyways i just want to be a part of this forum.

Comment

Working...
    X