Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tech tree

Good Morning:

I just joined today, so "Hello" to all. I am recently retired and remember playing Civ I 'way back. Purchased Civ IV recently and have just started playing. Quite a difference between Civ I on a Apple Plus 64 back in the early 70's and now!!

I have a lot to learn, but I am looking for a tech tree that I could download and print out. I like to track what I have and where I want to go (like looking at a map), and would like to make copies for each game so I can mark the path(s) I want to take.

Thanks for any help.

Originally posted by tim byerley View Post
    Good Morning:

I just joined today, so "Hello" to all. I am recently retired and remember playing Civ I 'way back. Purchased Civ IV recently and have just started playing. Quite a difference between Civ I on a Apple Plus 64 back in the early 70's and now!!

I have a lot to learn, but I am looking for a tech tree that I could download and print out. I like to track what I have and where I want to go (like looking at a map), and would like to make copies for each game so I can mark the path(s) I want to take.

Thanks for any help.
    Hey Tim, just do some Google searches and you will find it I found it for you here but unfortunately I don't have permission to post links yet, so just do it and you will see.

Comment

Tim,
      I can't post links yet either but you should have NP finding the tech tree.I found one,DL'ed,and printed it out for refference.The one that came with my game is too fragile to be used.

Comment

F6 also works

Comment

Wow! I remember playing way back too, but only as far as the '90s! Also retired, loving Civ IV, but I can never figure out how to keep growing my cities. At some point, playing as a Noble, my cities start to stagnate! Cool idea comparing Tech Trees!

Comment

Working...
          X