Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I do?

Hi,

I'm not a newbie, although I play rather intermittently. It was quite a while since last time, so I thought I could need a little help.

I playing on monarch, as maya. On a huge map, epic timeframe, with the maximum number of AI players.

I had a lot of luck and started alone on an island that is large enough for 8 (rather cramped) cities. Temperate - grass and plains and hills. Water all around me, 3 tiles or more of it.

It's AD85, and my score is 340.

I have the Temple of Artemis, the Parthenon, and just now I got the Great Library. I also got Judaism.

I have very few luxury resources (max 2), but lots of health resources. Soon I can start on my ball courts and grow my 5 cities from 4 to 7.

Since I have no way of telling, how do you think I am doing? Do I have a shot?

What victory type are you going for?

I think you're doing fine, though you wasted your time with a couple of those wonders.

Do you have any contact with the others or are you truly isolated (by ocean)?

Comment

Thank you Wodan. I'm truly isolated, that's why I don't know where I stand right now - no-one to compare to.

I'm going for any type of victory.

Some of the wonder choices were made because I have marble and basically a lot of hammers to spare since I don't need to build military.

Well - why not go all the way and post the game, maybe someone feels like looking at it:
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X