MOD: BTS Extended v1.6 to kill time until Civ5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOD: BTS Extended v1.6 to kill time until Civ5

I search the forum here end did not find any subject about this!

I played a MOD that is called "BTS Extended" It's a realy fun mod for Civ4! Many great new units and new techs. It also add a entire new era "future" wich I like!

I say, give this baby a try, and pass the time until is septemer and we have Civ5!

here the link
    http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=341804
    Civilization is a game where man dominate a fictive world.. woman does it for real

We are aware of the many mods for Civ4. Unfortunately they are almost all hosted at CFC. Try the Revolutions mod if you like a more in depth game, or Fall from Heaven II if you want "something completely different".
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

No I look for more depth in the game that's true. I will give it a try in my next game!
      Civilization is a game where man dominate a fictive world.. woman does it for real

Comment

I download the revolutions mod, and find out the huge difference between the extended mod and the revolution mod.. The size of the extended mod is 212MB, and the revolution mod is just about 9mb. So this means the the revolution mod is somewhat subtle. The extended mod is much more than that. neverless, i give the revolution mod a try as well.

Comment

Try WolfRevolution instead, you'll get what you're looking for, I think.

Comment

Sometimes a mod just changes some xml files, or even the dll. Makes for a small mod. Others add some graphic changes or additions, ballooning the mod size tremendously.

Comment

Working...
            X