Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow, Civ4 complete edition for only 4,95 on D2D.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, Civ4 complete edition for only 4,95 on D2D.

Don't know if any of you guys saw this, but I just checked out D2D (Direct2Drive), because I had never heard of it before, and it came up in the Civ5 forum, and noticed that they are actually selling Civ4, the complete edition, for only 4,95! Guess that's because Civ5 is around the corner...

(And no, I don't work for D2D )
    You are all individuals

It's $9.95 but still not a bad price at all for such an awesome game.

Direct2Drive is one of the original and longest running PC core game digital distributor founded in 2004. Direct2Drive’s offering covers the most AAA publishers of all digital distributors for direct to download and STEAM platform keys. We here at Direct2Drive, will continue to build upon the current foundation to deliver a better way to Discover, Discuss, and Purchase games. It is our belief that the future of games is through digital distribution and we will continue to give our consumers a better way to game.

Comment

Oh yeah, sorry, was checking the price from Europe, was the price in euros. That's strange actually, I checked the price in euros and it's 4,95 and it's also 4,95 in pounds. And 9,95 in dollars... Someone is making more money than they should
      You are all individuals

Comment

Working...
      X