Another 3.19 bug (minor)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another 3.19 bug (minor)

I had an explorer with woods II, guerr I, yet it was able to move across hills as if it had guerr II. Not the 1st game this has happened.

That is all.
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Was it a forest hill?
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

iced
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Don't you recognize skiing when you see it?
        No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
        "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

But he only had 1 ski.

Comment

That's called snowboarding, a word whose etymology means "Hey, where did my other ski go?"
            If you aren't confused,
            You don't understand.

Comment

Remember the old Alpine units
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

The question is whether this works for other units.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Theben View Post
                  I had an explorer with woods II, guerr I, yet it was able to move across hills as if it had guerr II. Not the 1st game this has happened.

That is all.
                  Explorers have been like that since Vanilla. They can move 2 over hills and forest naturally.

'Tis a feature not a bug.
                  Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                  I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

"Ignores terrain movement costs"

Comment

Working...
                    X