Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why +2 hammers for monastery?

hi.

new guy here again. you all are so nice.

so, how comes i'm getting +2 hammers from my monastery anyway?

I assume it's due to the AP which gives 2 hammers for every religious building of it's religion.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

ap?

Comment

Apostolic Palace
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

oh....

since i'm a member, i guess?

Comment

Yep, and if you have a temple of that religion it will also be +2 hammers
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Historically monasteries did produce a lot of goods (beer, cheese, wine, books, even leather items & shoes) so it does make sense that they produce hammers.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
                Historically monasteries did produce a lot of goods (beer, cheese, wine, books, even leather items & shoes) so it does make sense that they produce hammers.
                Except that it only works if you are of the same religion as the Pope.

Comment

Well if you weren't then the locals would spurn you.
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                  X