No announcement yet.

Strategy Library on fastmoves.de

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lots of interesting links there for sure. It will take me some time to read through them all.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

It won't take as long as you think. There are some really interesting pieces... but you learn real quick in the first paragraph or so on whether it's worth reading or not. A lot of the stuff is common sense that anybody that has played some MP games knows, but some of the stuff is REALLY GOOD, even for the experienced player.

It's a great collection that covers a lot of ground, and is a must read for any MP newbee.
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Yeah, that's the problem with any strat site. You have to pander to all levels of expertise so there will almost always be something that you will make you go "DUH". But there were a few really good items there.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I´ve updated the link to the article about the "happiness cap" since I had gotten the html code wrong in the initial post there. Thanks for the pm pointing it out

Comment

Working...
          X