Just sharing..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just sharing..

I started a new game with Kubilai and the first four huts gave me: scout, AH, Fishing, and.....
    Horseback Riding! (turn12)

Even Sitting Bull is a piece of cake to rush with a start like that.
    Quendelie axan!

Sometimes LIFE IS GOOD. and sometimes LIFE IS EVEN BETTER.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

So how many of your neighbors did you "share your wealth" with?
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Og View Post
        I started a new game with Kubilai and the first four huts gave me: scout, AH, Fishing, and.....
        Horseback Riding! (turn12)

Even Sitting Bull is a piece of cake to rush with a start like that.
        I seem to normally get useless maps instead of money (which helps to keep research rates up) or techs (which are the most useful of all).
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I also forgot to mention that I had horses in my capital.

The only neighbours I had were Egypt and Native Americans. There are also Greeks, Spanish and Carthagenians on my continent but I have not found them yet. BTW this is a raging barbs game which is slowing things down a bit because I need to take care of the barbs before I visit the neighbours.
          Quendelie axan!

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Og View Post
            I also forgot to mention that I had horses in my capital.

The only neighbours I had were Egypt and Native Americans.
            I would guess "had" is the operative word.

Comment

The Native Americans are "usually" a very difficult civ to early rush... but it sounds like they weren't much of a problem here
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

No problem indeed.

The only problems were distances and raging barbs. I could have wiped out two more civs if we were packed more closely.
                With such great distances the far away civs had enough time to connect metals and even if I found them it would be difficult to choke them with only only one or two Keshiks.
                It's a standard size fractal map with the standard 8 players but the empy space seemed to be more than usually on a standard size 8 player map.
                Quendelie axan!

Comment

Working...
                X