No announcement yet.

It's very frustrating to play as a builder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, Actually I'm a peaceful builder who just gets really really pissed when my neighbor decides he wants me to be his *****.

Or later in the game when I get bored and decide I need a *****

rah
    for sale, swampland in florida, good prices.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

im the same way, building units and buildings in between and specializing some cities, then for instance like right now in my game im sharing my continent with another and cut him off the rest of the land pretty early and he has no iron/horse just copper and now i got riflemen/cavalry and its time to make him my ***** . i also get mad when the lunatic AI's DoW on me when we are pleased or above but its to be expected. generally now that i learned this awhile ago to be powerful throughout i dont get DoW on much anymore, mostly its early game if at all otherwise im picking my next ***** usually once i get to riflemen/cavalry , i do love this game.

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
        rah
        can i get the "prone to hurricanes that will demolish your home several times" insurance?

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
          No, Actually I'm a peaceful builder who just gets really really pissed when my neighbor decides he wants me to be his *****.

Or later in the game when I get bored and decide I need a *****

rah
          Yeah... a "peaceful builder"... right
          But you do make a good point... Many times, your neighbors decide who your first target will be. Granted, board position, strength, more juicy cities, better land, and other factors can help determine who you want to take out first, but nothing like a DOW from a neighbor to maybe change your thinking on who will die first
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post
            Yeah... a "peaceful builder"... right
            Those 30 cannons are just for defense. I swear
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
            X