Gamespy Login issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamespy Login issue

Hi guys, im new to the forum and wanted to ask a technical question...

Iv been unable to play Multiplayer due to the fact i cant login through the gamespy Login. Iv followed steps like creating a new email and a new account to boot. Take2 support were less than helpful and i would like to get a bit more out of the game... I used to play on my old computer but have been away from the game for some time and there is only so many times you can play SP...

Im a relative novice in the technical field so i appreciate any help...

Hardwood

It is required that you have the latest patches etc, also need to check that anti-virus software etc is not blocking you, also that port 2054 which civ4 uses is opened for use by civ4 on your routers.

Comment

you need bts and patch 3.19 to play online

Comment

Iv been unable to play Multiplayer due to the fact i cant login through the gamespy Login. Iv followed steps like creating a new email and a new account to boot.
        I'm surprised that didn't work... I hadn't used my gamespy log on in years, found myself in a situation where we could only play through game spy... had problems logging in because I couldn't remember my account... So I just cleared the cookies on my machine, created a throw away email address at Hotmail or one of the other free services, and created a new account. Didn't have any problems. And I still use it on occasion.
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I'd recommend the same.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
          X