AI Level Differences

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AI Level Differences

Can anyone tell me what file contains the level differences? I want to do a little modification.

Thanks
    Mike

I've always thought it was hard coded but I've never been into modding so I'd just be speculating.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

You might want to post this in the Civ4 Creation forum. That's where the modders hang out
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Thanks Ming, I didn't realize there was a separate forum for modding.

Mike

Comment

It is in a file and we've discussed it before. However, I don't now know which file.
          No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
          "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

C:\Program Files\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword\Assets\XML\GameInfo\CIV4HandicapInfo.XML

Comment

I knew someone would know the answer.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post
                You might want to post this in the Civfanatics forums. That's where the modders hang out
                fixed that for you.
                I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Ouch. That was low.

true, but still low
                  Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                  I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

eh. i mean it in jest. ming wasn't a part of the cancer that was killing 'poly, so i hope that he will understand.
                    I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Thanks Dave

Comment

Bump
                        No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
                        "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Working...
                        X