Help! Attitude explanation display

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! Attitude explanation display

Help! In my trade screen and (lower right) scores display, I no longer get the "explanation" of my rivals' attitude (for instance [+1 you gave us help!] and [-3 this war spoils our relationship].
    How can I get it back to work? Thanks!

For lower right, click on your civ name. That'll pop it back up.

I think the trade screen only shows attitude normally.
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Perhaps I wasn't very clear. The attitude (cautious, friendly, etc.) is being displayed normally. What has dissapeared is the "explanation" why the rival is angry, etc. I must have pressed some keys combination, I suppose, and can't figure out how to bring it back...

Comment

In the diplo screen showing how all are connected, just mouse over the leader to get all that information. The At A Glance screen shows the results of all these pluses and minuses and if you mouse over the numbers they also give you the specifics.
        No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
        "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

try resetting all to defaults in the options menu.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
          X