Windows Games Explorer Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows Games Explorer Question

Okay. This is a stupid stupid question I guess but I'm wondering. Does anyone know if Civ IV Gold or Civ IV Complete works properly with the Games Explorer in Windows Vista? You know, do the icons appear correctly and does it rate it the proper way like BTS is, and not just display box art like the regular Civ IV and Warlords does. Not a very important question but I'm thinking about picking either one up and handing my other copies to a friend and this would add one more reason to do so.

Thanks if you can answer this.
    I swear, if I do one more stupid thing I'm taking a clothes hanger to my brain and getting Egyptian on it's gray matter.

wow. that many looks and no answer? I know its a dumb question but someone out there must have vista and these games so its also an easy answer.

Oh well. thanks for looking at the post anyway guys.
    I swear, if I do one more stupid thing I'm taking a clothes hanger to my brain and getting Egyptian on it's gray matter.

Comment

Try asking here:
      Forum for technical questions, such as compatibilities, game installation, sound, or video problems.

Comment

Originally posted by InternetOwl View Post
        Okay. This is a stupid stupid question I guess but I'm wondering. Does anyone know if Civ IV Gold or Civ IV Complete works properly with the Games Explorer in Windows Vista? You know, do the icons appear correctly and does it rate it the proper way like BTS is, and not just display box art like the regular Civ IV and Warlords does. Not a very important question but I'm thinking about picking either one up and handing my other copies to a friend and this would add one more reason to do so.

Thanks if you can answer this.
        Civ4 is GFW-approved, so it should work properly that way. I don't use the games explorer, so I never checked, and I don't have C4-C (I have the individual items).
        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

ummm..whats this Games explorer?
          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
          X