How much Gold...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much Gold...

does it take to produce 1 Hammer in Universal Sufferage? I've been wanting to add a Caravan unit into my game using the Charlemagne Supply Train graphics. I want to allow it to conduct a Trade Mission but I'm not positive how much to set the rate for. It occured to me though that I could just use a reverse formula for what happens in Universal Sufferage to determine how much Gold I should get back from the Hammers invested to build the unit.

I'm still hoping for an answer.

Comment

Frankly, i dont know. But how about setting it to the hammer -> gold conversion rate of producing wealth ? Now, dont ask me, what that conversion rate is...

Comment

Actually I figured it out after going into the Worldbuilder. It's something like 45 gold for one Hammer, which is a little high for a 75 Hammer unit. I tried the Wealth thing after that and it was 1:1 so I'm going to go with that. Hopefully I can convince the AI to actually build the things this time. I was about to scrap the idea since I never saw it build a single one but someone suggested adding a Flavour value and/or an AI wieght, something no units currently have in the game. I think those Supply Train graphics are so cool, it's a shame to waste them. Now if only I could find a suitable modern equivalant, like a truck graphic.

Comment

Working...
        X