Clarification: "Fat Cross"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clarification: "Fat Cross"

Is this the fat cross? The city is in the middle.. My impression is the 2 tiles up to the north, down south, and east and west, not diagonals... Please kindly clarfiy if I am wrong.

oxxxo
    xxxxx
    xxcxx
    xxxxx
    oxxxo

x = tile in city radius (the 8 xs bordering the c you get when you found the city, except under certain circumstances, the next 12 your get after hte first border expansion).
    c = city
    o = tile not in city radius

I think you are correct in you definitions, but I just wanted to make sure.
    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Krill View Post
      oxxxo
      xxxxx
      xxcxx
      xxxxx
      oxxxo

x = tile in city radius (the 8 xs bordering the c you get when you found the city, except under certain circumstances, the next 12 your get after hte first border expansion).
      c = city
      o = tile not in city radius

I think you are correct in you definitions, but I just wanted to make sure.
      I appreciate it, thats what I was thinking.

Comment

Welcome Aboard, Silenttrader!
        No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
        "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

MMM fat cross....
          First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
          Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

Working...
          X