New game, same map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New game, same map

New member, occassional lurker for years. My first post!

Is there a way to start a new game on the same map that you just played? I have an interesting map and think it would be interesting to play it again either from the same spot/same leader (less desirable) or new location and new leader (preferrable).

I know I can replay with same leader if I save at very start of game, but I didn't do it with this particular map for some reason.

I searched the forums but either this question hasn't been answered (not likely) or I am just searching the wrong terms (probably).

Thanks in advance for your time.

THere's an autosave from the start position normally, but that would only let you replay the same leader.

THe trick if you want to do this is start the game as an MP game. Save it from the opening, then you could go back and load the game from the beginning and replay as any of the leaders that were in the game.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Thank you, very much!

Is there a downside to playing every game as MP?

Comment

Just one.
        The delay for the unit move at the end of the turn. It's only annoying at the beginning of the game when you're basically only moving one unit. At the beginning of every turn it will pause a few seconds before you can move your unit. Just make sure you don't tunr on the turn timer.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Thank you again. MP it is!

as I play with the wait at end of turn anyhow!

Comment

Working...
          X