going crazy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• going crazy

I don't mod although I thank those of you who do. I am not real computer savy and I want to upgrade my games, unforttunately unless someone spells the download instructions out in plain language I get lost and start pulling out my hair. I am almost bald Is there a thread that I can read that will tell me how to load a leaderhead, a building, a wonder, a new unit, a resource, etc,etc,. I am a noob, but if you need a house built I can do that as I am a Journeyman Carpenter. just point me in the right direction thanks again for all of your creative talents.

Miclos, there is no need to apologize for not being computer savy (though it´s helpful to mention it). Just like noone here feels the need to excuse for not being able to build a house. Unfortunately, though, i did not try any mods myself, so i cant help you on the topic...

Comment

Your questions do not sound like worldbuilder issues where one might want to add a resource unit etc to an existing game. While this is cheating, in SP you are the only one affected. For actually modding the game, the Civ IV Creation forum has several sticky threads that provide guides and guidance for what you seek, I think. If not, try here again.
      No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
      "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Working...
      X