Attack Submarine / Uranium Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attack Submarine / Uranium Issue

Lately (prob since the 3.17 BtS patch) I cannot build attack submarines, even though I have uranium mined. I've also noticed the same thing happens with coal or oil - I have the resources mined or welled, but no joy on the unit front. I have the prereq techs, so that's not an issue.

Just a random bug? Or am I missing something?

Haven't had any problems myself ever, 3.17 or earlier. My guess is you're missing something. Do you have a save game file?
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Regarding uranium, you can mine it before you can use it. Think it's physics to reveal it (can be mined already) and fission to use it.

Don't know about coal/oil. Are you sure you've got a road connecting them to your trade network?

Comment

Originally posted by ColdPhoenix
        Regarding uranium, you can mine it before you can use it. Think it's physics to reveal it (can be mined already) and fission to use it.

Don't know about coal/oil. Are you sure you've got a road connecting them to your trade network?
        Yes, Fission allows you to build your Attack Submarines.
        And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

Originally posted by Supr49er

Yes, Fission allows you to build your Attack Submarines.
          Ah, that explains it. Fission is usually one of the last techs I research.

Thanks for all the help.

Comment

Working...
          X