Let's talk scenarios-question about warlords scn Vikings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's talk scenarios-question about warlords scn Vikings

Feel free to ask any scenario related questions, but I have one question about the Warlords scenario about the Vikings specifically. In short, how do I win this thing . They kind of give you an indication of where the treasures are (though it seems I need to find an Atlas of Great Britain to figure out where some of these areas are), but I can't seem to find them in time. Where do they go? Do the other civs snatch them up? I've been able to beat the other warlords scenarios other than this one. It's hard to get a general strategy. So I welcome any general strategy tips, especially tips regarding the treasure pieces and how to track them down best. I can't seem to get to the required point total in time. I can get the lead, but can't actually win by getting enough treasure back. I tried alot of conquering at first, but that may have slowed me up. As I realized I didn't have enough time to conquer all the cities. And the European ones are hard to take as they have maceman.

I figured I may as well play all the warlords and BTS scenarios and get some money's worth from the game. BTS I didn't play all that much, though probably got 30 hours worth at least, so that ain't bad. Is there any special thing you get from completing all the scenarios like in the Civ3 scenario XP? Probably not, but I'd like to finish them eventually anyways. I haven't even touched BTS scenarios yet. Any good ones in there?

bump

no one plays scenarios?

Comment

Not recently, you may want to search threads alphabeticly from the beginning.
      1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
      Templar Science Minister
      AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis

no one plays scenarios?
        I don't.
        I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Working...
        X