Soundtracks of Civ IV BtS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soundtracks of Civ IV BtS

Does anyone know the name of the theme music of Charlemagne and its composer? I came to like it a lot, to the point of zooming down to the fullest and hover over the cities, just to hear it.

No idea, but you know the path to the soundtrack files, right? They're MP3's ...

(program file folder) /assets/sounds/

I think ./diplomacy/ is where the ones you want are.
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Just says Charlemagne_Late. It takes a while, but usually I find what the music is... Needless to say, the game music is just a sample of the complete one.

Also, if any of you discover who made Gilgamesh's music I'd be very thankful.

Another lovely one is probably studio-created, ConquestsRoman, which debuted on Conquests expansion of CivIII. It gets me marchin'.

Comment

Originally posted by pedrojedi
        Another lovely one is probably studio-created, ConquestsRoman, which debuted on Conquests expansion of CivIII. It gets me marchin'.
        For any trying to locate it, Greco Roman is its name under Civ3 Conquests, ConquestsRoman is its name in the Warlords soundtrack.

Regardless of name, I have played it enough on repeat-song (during war especially) that it's the most-played song in my music library.

Comment

I know this is not the best thread for this, but I would also like to ask if it could be possible to choose which entrance I want for the Opening Menu... The expansions are lame compared with the very-well-made crescendo of the Vanilla Civ IV Opening... The indroductory video is also good enough...

Comment

Originally posted by pedrojedi
            I know this is not the best thread for this, but I would also like to ask if it could be possible to choose which entrance I want for the Opening Menu...
            If you are talking about BtS, go into the game options->Graphics tab, there is an "opening menu" option where you can choose from BtS, warlords, or the original Civ IV opening menu and theme music.

Comment

Working...
            X