Lost contact/ score list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost contact/ score list

I (or my wife who was sitting next to me) probably hit a button or two removing the contact/ score list you normal have on the right side. It's not that doubleclick thingie as I don't even see my own. Have tried a lot of keystrokes but have only learnt a few new shortcuts Does anyone know the keystroke to get this back? I'm sure I've read it here somewhere, but can't find it...

I'm playing the Fall from Heaven II mod. The Armageddon counter and Mana pool are also gone, but I think they belong to the same "layer" of graphics as the list.

I think ctrl+I does that? That's minimize/unminimize interface, which might be it.
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

If you still have your name there where the list used to be, click on your name. That should do it.
      If you aren't confused,
      You don't understand.

Comment

Thanks for the tips guys, but I have already tried ctrl+i (will try again now). And my name isn't visible at all, it seems like that graphics layer is gone...

Comment

Tried save, then restart? Okay, it's simple, if you've done it already.
          No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
          "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Tried two other saves now, one FfH and one normal BtS game. Missing from both. Arrgh, hope I don't have to reinstall

I'll start a new game just to have tried that as well...

Comment

Nope - fresh game (normal) start didn't help either. Also checked the civilization.ini, could see anything there either... Next test: log in as an other user.

Comment

And solved! I logged in as an other user and it worked there. Compared the ini-files for the user accounts, but couldn't see anything obvious. Ended up with restoring all defaults in the options menu and deleted profile before I restarted the game and set my preferences in options back to normal.

Still haven't found excactly what was wrong, but at least I fixed it Thanks for the tips, sometime it's enough only to talk with someone

Comment

Sharing woes reduces the sense of loss and floundering. Works especially well if the problem gets fixed!
                  No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
                  "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Working...
                  X