Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Specific Strategies Based on Leadership Traits?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diadem,

I searched my hard drive for MSVCR71.DLL and found about 20 copies. Although the date stamps on the files varied, most of them were the same version (7.10.3052.4). Interestingly, the Beyond The Sword and Warlords folders contained copies, but not the Civilization 4 folder. Perhaps you could search your hard drive for the file and report back what you find.

Petek
    "The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote."
    -- Kosh

Comment

DaveV.
      1) That's frikkin awesome. Exactly, and I mean EXACTLY what I was asking for.

2) I love your avatar. Many an all nighter was spent on Master of Magic.

Comment

Originally posted by maxcavsm
        2) I love your avatar. Many an all nighter was spent on Master of Magic.
        Nice to find someone who recognizes Tauron!

Comment

Sorry - nevermind...

Comment

More on Phi: You also get half priced Universities. This also means that for you Universites are actualy cheaper than Observatories.

More on Cre: You also get half price on Theaters & Colosiums which will evenually give you a temporarly leg up on stability. You can also make those techs a priority to get them even earlier.

More on Exp: In addition it gives you faster Granaries & Harbors and also some free health. This generally translates extremely early on into less likely to need to run unhealthy citizens -> faster growth; which will later translate into specalists earlier.

More on Ind: You also get cheaper Forges which will greatly speed up your production when Metal Casting comes around. Many players playing an Ind leader also like to research MC earlier.

More on Cha: It will also make your citizens happier, so you can support a larger population. You get +1 Happy for free. And get another +1 for Monument & Broadcast Tower so you may want to build Stone Hinge and the Effel Tower when playing them.

More on Org: You also get faster Lighthouses to help out greatly help out cities that are just going to be fishing villages and once factories become advaible half price Factories so give you a leg up in productivity.

More on Spi: You also get half price Temples for greater stability.
            1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
            Templar Science Minister
            AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveV
              Nice to find someone who recognizes Tauron!
              I recognize the chaos lord... although I probably wouldn't remember his name. I usually played a custom version of Freya with a few books of each type except death. Start slow but about mid point (and after many spell trades) was easily the most vertasile and powerful mage out there.
              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
              X