• Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone here?
    To read my signature, press Alt-F4.

Comment

If it's Dale you're after you might find him on weplayciv.com

Comment

i'm looking for anyone who can tell me how to make the mod work.
        Last edited by Charlemagne97; April 13, 2010, 19:33.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlemagne97 View Post
          i'm looking for anyone who can tell me hoe to make the mod work.
          UE for patch 3.19: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=325588

Comment

thanks Dale, let me try that.
            Last edited by Charlemagne97; April 13, 2010, 19:47.

Comment

Before i got the one Dale posted recently, it would go into the loading screen where the little bar comes up, then give me an error message halfway through. when i loaded it as a mod rather than choosing a scenario, it would work for the main menu, but nothing else. the same messate would come up when i started the game. now, the same thing happens no matter what i do. when i load a scenario or mod, it exits the game as usual, then never comes back up. i get the same error message a few seconds later. any suggestions? did i do something wrong? if you still dont get it, it still doesn't work.

Comment

there we go. that new mod Dale posted for 3:19 worked, AFTER i upgraded to 3:19. thanks guys
                nice mod. haven't had time to see all of it though.

Comment

Hi dale,
                  First time poster, long time fan. Huge WW2 nerd and I LOVE playing your mod.
                  however...
                  I keep bugging out after attacking with a stack of units. Its as if the game is prompting me to give orders to the unit-stack but there are no command options almost like I've lost control of the civ (Can't seem to end my turn or select any other units) In world-builder, cant remove the units.
                  BTS 319, I've been able to reproduce this with multiple versions of your mod.
                  Is there something I'm doing wrong? Is anybody experiencing this issue?
                  thanks,
                  Kevin

Comment

i haven't had that problem, maybe it's your PC?

Comment

Oh that! Yeah, that's annoying. If you're still here, you save the game, then load the save and it'll go back to normal.

Comment

SLOW RTW-GAME: WHAT TO DO?

I am the thread reviver, always behind. I have returned to civ4 after a break from the game caused by my disappointment with civ5. So I started looking through the mods with the game and Road To War is preinstalled. It seems like a lot of fun and I really would like to experience it, especially after reading about all these content peoples reviews. BUT: it runs so incredibly slooow. I figure an update or a patch would have solved this problem... But the download link is inactive!

Why is the link not working?

What happened to civfanatics? None of their pages are displaying!
                        Thx. Hope someone is still being notified about this thread.

Comment

CivFanatics works fine for me. And yes that's the best place to look for mods. I personally was kind of dissatisfied with the Road to War. I would recommend Fall From Heaven / Fall Further and Planetfall.

Comment

thx wodan11. Civfanatics works for me too now. That gave me a chance to read more about RtW and it seems it just runs really slow and that there is nothing to do about it. So I'm off RtW again. Thx for ur recommendations which I will check out instead.

Comment

Even with the help of all the allies it was taking 40 turns to research new tech. Then in 1945 when Russia joined in I got like 10 techs in a row.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X