No announcement yet.

Shale Plant?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DP. Twice in one day, must be getting twitchy.
    Last edited by Blaupanzer; July 28, 2008, 12:43.
    No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
    "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

YADP, Blaupanzer.
      I find it hard to believe that a coal plant has too little lifespan before the superdam when the plant is used to speed the dam production.

Particularly at marathon speed!

Comment

Well i love playing as Tokugawa, and i always build the shale plants. If there gonna give em to me, I'm gonna use em.

Requires No resource. 100% true.

Produces less polution. I never payed attention. So no answer, sorry.

Adds 10% production bonus. 100% true.

Build in every city? yes, the damn dam is for captured cities on my last push to victory.
        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?...So with that said: if you can not read my post because of spelling, then who is really the stupid one?...

Comment

Now that we have identified an actual user, is it 10% of production or 10 extra hammers?
          "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

10%. If you have 100 hammer production already. then it will indeed be, 10 hammers.

Forge +25%
            Factory +25%
            power +50%
            Shale +10%
            Total. 110% increase.

Basically running state property without having to.
            --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?...So with that said: if you can not read my post because of spelling, then who is really the stupid one?...

Comment

Cool!

Comment

Working...
              X