BTS Patch Questions & Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTS Patch Questions & Help

I did not want to upgrade when this first came out because I wanted to wait for issues to come to light. Now I read and am a little confused and need help. I could not upgrade my RTW without this patch but when I click 'Check for Updates' on the advanced menu I get a message that says it's up to date. The forum has a thread as the 'unofficial' 3.17 patch. What do I need to do to get this updated and also update RTW? I have a regular CD version bought from Best Buy.

Thanks,
    Steve

Originally posted by logicman49
    The forum has a thread as the 'unofficial' 3.17 patch. What do I need to do to get this updated and also update RTW? I have a regular CD version bought from Best Buy.
    You can't get the unofficial patch through the game's updater. It's being made by one of the moderators here. Just go the that thread and look for the link to the file you need to download. Can't help you on the RTW issue I'm afraid. I haven't even played that one yet, or any of the scenarios for that matter, and so know nothing about it.

Comment

Thanks, but

I have version 3.02 and want to get the official update and the in game updater says I am up to date (not true). Where do I go to get the official 3.17 update? I was more curious as to why the in game updater didn't work.

Comment

If you go the "3.17 Changelist" thread which is stickied on top, the second post has a link where you can download the patch from this forum and install it manually.

Comment

Hi logicman49:

In regards to RtW for 3.17, I will be posting an update for RtW to 3.17 soon. The 3.17 patch will only update RETAIL versions of RtW. If you've installed one of the Add-ons, it will be completely broken at the end of the patch update.

Comment

Working...
          X