Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An express catapult?

Something strange happened today ...

The situation is this: I have just conquered the city of Cordoba from Isabella (yes, her again), and she is trying to fight back of course. So I see an impressive stack of 1 Conquistador, 1 Catapult and 1 War Elephant against my 12 riflemen holding the city (plus a few other guys resting after the siege).

The mystery is: In only one turn, her stack manages to move 3 tiles. Yes, it was on Spanish roads, but still - how could that be possible?

Does Isabella have a rocket in her pocket, or is there a bug in my Vanilla version?

If anyone of you have experienced the same, I would appreciate some feedback.

ybrevo

Road movement after Engineering is 3 tiles.

Wodan

Comment

Originally posted by wodan11
      Road movement after Engineering is 3 tiles.
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

What was that for, Theben?

Wodan

Comment

Originally posted by wodan11
          What was that for, Theben?

Wodan
          I think he was agreeing with you.
          And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

Okay, whatever.

Though, I was kind of excited about the prospect of strapping thrusters on my catapults and having all the troops climb on board.

Wodan

Comment

It would've read better as:

After Engineering, roads provide

+1

movement.
              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Well if you're going to get technical it's
                After Engineering, moving from one road tile to another road tile within your or open borders, costs 1/3 movement point.

Wodan

Comment

... unless it is in unowned territory, in which case moving from road to road STILL costs 1/3 MP.

Comment

Thanks for the information everyone.

You are not only very helpful, you are also funny to read

ybrevo

Comment

Working...
                    X