This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civ 4 Under Xbox 360

I am concerned because I just put in my Civ 4 disc into my Xbox 360, hoping for some 1080p, anti aliased, Xbox live enabled slow ass tech mongering micromanagement-whore ugly graphics gaming and this is what I get:

Can't read please wipe the disc. WIPE THE DISC? I JUST PAID $350 FOR A GAME CONSOLE AND $50 FOR A GAME AND YOU ARE GOING TO TELL ME TO WIPE THE DISC. This is like being told to clean up the bull**** at the Kentucky Derby. No thanks I am here to see HORSES RUN IN CIRCLES.

There was a time when I would put up with this, like when I was in high school and had a higher number of girls chasing me around to talk about how sexist the world is. I would listen with both ears closed about their periods and bag them later, and I am not talking paper or plastic, if you know what I mean. I am talking about SEX.

The simple reality is that the XBOX 360 runs Windows 2000, has a motherboard, a heatsink, USB ports (2 in fact), and a DVD drive. It is like my computer in every way, why does Civilization 4 not work.

I am planning a boycott of MICROSOFT XBOX LIVE. And no I didn't pirate the game.

Re: Civ 4 Under Xbox 360

Originally posted by Wiglaf

Can't read please wipe the disc. WIPE THE DISC? I JUST PAID $350 FOR A GAME CONSOLE AND $50 FOR A GAME AND YOU ARE GOING TO TELL ME TO WIPE THE DISC. This is like being told to clean up the bull**** at the Kentucky Derby. No thanks I am here to see HORSES RUN IN CIRCLES.
    There are no bulls at the Kentucky Derby.

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Wiglaf, is the format of an XBOX CD the same as regular iso9660 computer CD. I wouldn't know for sure, but I think they are different, hence there is no way you can play a PC game on Xbox. Again that is as far as I know, and for the reason why, well ask Microsoft.

(kind of seems appropriate to refer to the Civ under Linux thread, but you have already seen that one I am sure)

Comment

A PC game doesn't run on Xbox. What a surprise. Go take your trolling somewhere else.
        Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
        I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Working...
        X