Making Emporer easy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Without the thumbnails, this thread would take 3 weeks to load!~

So it's better to take a few seconds each pic.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?...So with that said: if you can not read my post because of spelling, then who is really the stupid one?...

Comment

Plumbum is an awesome word
      You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

So to continue...

On my drive to higher learning, I poke around a little bit, and a rather backwards nation has something of value. Obviosly I cant pass up this chance.

So after education for the masses is figured out, I take a peek. Korea has beat me to it! Oh now I'm worried...

But I continue on my quest, I figure a steady pace would be better than an all out all or nothing roll of the dice. I keep production up, and a steady monetary loss wich should even out by the time I get there.

After sending my ships back to the funny hat continent, I meet someone with the funniest hat of them all.

She however proves to be worth nothing to me, nothing to trade.

Zara, everyones favorite, comes at me with an offer, he swears I cant refuse. But alas, I do.

After meeting the Egyptians with her off-the-hook hat choice. I run into the periah of the land. Just to show his malcontent, He chooses no adornment.

As liberty nears. Korea aparently hasn't been pursuing it (as quickly as I) so I go for a no holds barred mad dash to quicken the pace, and finish this year.

It pays off, and my people tell me. "If you wish to invade distant lands, build bigger boats."

Of course jealosy runs deep. Those Koreans, that I had feared might beat me to it. Make rather unsounded demands.

Of course I refuse. How can he invade without this knowledge?

Mansa, a much more civil man, offers me real trades. I have to accept. That kind of friendship is hard to find.

However, the Wang appears to be in none the sour mood, and is willing to make othe deals.

Shortly after, I run into the funniest hat of them all. Actually, this hat is quite impressive. I might require my own royal court to imitate it.

So, to show progress, I think it's a good time to share the secrets of greatness with the readers. Here is a look at each of my 'capitals'.

Bizmark proves that he is not to be trifled with on anything beyond the military front. To this dat, I have not built a single great wonder. All my 'industrialist' trait has given me upto now is cheap forges. Soon that will all change.

Just to prove, That in the waters, I have nothing to fear. I combine the power of the Boomstick, with the ability to build Bigger Boats. And we leave you with the new wonder of the modern age.

Surely. The world must tremble now. Perhaps I should sail them about and show off. I have a better idea. I think Ill build some smaller ones, and just "accidentally" forget to put my flag on them...
        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?...So with that said: if you can not read my post because of spelling, then who is really the stupid one?...

Comment

*skeptical

carry on.
          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Is he gonna lose the space race? Only time will tell....

Comment

Best bet would be a cultural victory. imho

Comment

Sorry no update yet... Didn't play last night, crappy day at work made me want to drink instead...

Comment

Ok I was going to update, as The action got hot and heavy real fast tonight, However, I have exceded my current hosted SS file limit on this thread already!

So I'll let everone get caught up and finish the game with a second round of the AAR later. Unless of course, a mod would like to grant me a temporary folder host increase...

When I do update within the next couple days, I'll include earlier screenies in a zip file perhaps. Until then, sorry for the delay, Im just gonna go play!~

Comment

I just wanted to add a thanks to Hauptman..
                    I find these things so interesting and would love to see more in the future..
                    I should get off my a$$ and do one myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Hauptman
                      Sorry no update yet... Didn't play last night, crappy day at work made me want to drink instead...
                      You could have done both, you know ? *hick*

Comment

update us now
                        anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Originally posted by frenzyfol
                          I just wanted to add a thanks to Hauptman..
                          I find these things so interesting and would love to see more in the future..
                          I should get off my a$$ and do one myself.

Comment

Ok here it is, the long anticipated conclusion of this magnificent game AAR.

Ready?

I won. The end.

Just kidding. Will update by 6pm pacific. Soon as I'm off work, gotta hot date but I have time for you guys first. I can tell you now, that although I havent won the game yet, I am well on my way. This game has been everything that makes me love CIV!

Comment

Continued HERE!

Comment

Working...
                              X