Great Spy question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Spy question

I've noticed that my spies get caught pretty frequently when they're out and about spying on the neighbors. Do great spies ever get caught like this?

They shouldn't, no. They don't have the ability to do spy things though, just give you a ton of ESP points

The more spy points you have versus the opponent, the less you get caught, so use those GS's to increase your spy percentage dramatically
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Thanks Snoopy!

Comment

A 10 yr old settler? Did you use to have a different name?
        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

I have never had a Great Spy caught - or never caught an enemy Great Spy myself.

I wonder if a Great Spy could see another Great Spy? Maybe at the International Society of Great Spies annual meeting?
          And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

No...

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
              A 10 yr old settler? Did you use to have a different name?
              Nope - just a very long time lurker.

Comment

The more spy points you have versus the opponent, the less you get caught, so use those GS's to increase your spy percentage dramatically
                Do you mean the EP ratio effects getting caught by failing a mission AND getting caught just by walking around in an opponents territory? I knew about the first but I didn't know about the second.

Comment

I'm fairly sure it does, yes. I don't think it matters as much as the other factors once they exist (enemy spies guarding cities, security bureau, etc.), however.

Comment

Working...
                  X