Help with Kublai Khan/Qin bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with Kublai Khan/Qin bug

I know I'm probably reinventing the wheel, but on Civ:Warlords and Bts, Qin Shi Huang and Kublai Khan's faces are switched on my computer.

I've got the latest patches. I'm not exactly an expert. What should I do?

That is not a bug. Firaxis changed the faces because the faces where switched the first time (wrongly).

Oh, and by the way I think your're a DL who made a post to "prove" that he's a nOOb. It's been done before (EyesOfNight).

“...This means GCA won 7 battles against our units, had Horsemen retreat from 2 battles against NMs, and lost 0 battles.” --Jon Shafer 1st ISDG

Comment

naw this cant be EoN, he would want to make more of a grand entrance than this.

I still maintain that "intellectual" who had that blog site and proceeded to post here was EoN. More of a larger scale there.
      Order of the Fly
      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

I'm just a confused Newbie

I assumed when I bought CIV 4 (the original game) that Qin Shi Huang wore blue robes and Kublai Khan wore orange-yellow robes.

Are you saying the designers originally intended for the two portraits to be where they were and that CIV4 was a mistake?

Bear with me, I'm just confused because I thought CIV 4 was the correct game. That's all. I'm not wanting trouble.

Comment

In the original game they were the wrong way 'round. This got fixed in warlords (and this fix was kept in BtS).

Comment

Thanks. I was wondering what was up. Otherwise, I'm trying to fit BtS when I work and sleep.

(I know, my priorities are messed up). Will see you soon.

Comment

Welcome.
              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

WTF MJW?
                You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

I always wondered why they never bothered fixing the Kublai/Qin thing in Vanilla, even with the final Vanilla patch which came out at the same time as BtS.

Comment

Originally posted by Krill
                    WTF MJW?
                    Be more specific.
                    “...This means GCA won 7 battles against our units, had Horsemen retreat from 2 battles against NMs, and lost 0 battles.” --Jon Shafer 1st ISDG

Comment

Originally posted by Virulent
                      I always wondered why they never bothered fixing the Kublai/Qin thing in Vanilla, even with the final Vanilla patch which came out at the same time as BtS.
                      yeah. i still get them confused, now, and i have known about this since Warlords.
                      Order of the Fly
                      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ
                        naw this cant be EoN, he would want to make more of a grand entrance than this.

I still maintain that "intellectual" who had that blog site and proceeded to post here was EoN. More of a larger scale there.
                        It's obvious that the "intellectual" was EyesOfNight. You can just feel it.

Comment

Why assume that every new login is really a DL?
                          You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

DL dancing is pretty much for the OTF, unless it's glaringly obvious.
                            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Krill
                              Why assume that every new login is really a DL?
                              Because all nOObs go to CivFrantics first because it is on top of a google search.
                              Last edited by MJW; May 3, 2008, 14:55.

Comment

Working...
                              X