How long have I been playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long have I been playing?

I know the game tells you how much time it took to play as part of the data provided at the end; but I'm wondering if there's somewhere in the game you can look to see how much time you've spent at any given point. In short, I'm not done the game I started yesterday but I'd like to know how many hours I've logged to date. Possible?
    Jack

Yes, it is. There is a statistics button on the F9 screen (classic Civ4) where you can see the number of units and buildings. This screen also tells you how long you have played so far.

Comment

Thanks so much. Appreciate it.
      Jack

Comment

yes

you have time for one more turn
        anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Originally posted by Addled Platypus
          yes

you have time for one more turn

A well-known syndrome!

Comment

Re: How long have I been playing?

Originally posted by MyOlde
            I know the game tells you how much time it took to play as part of the data provided at the end; but I'm wondering if there's somewhere in the game you can look to see how much time you've spent at any given point. In short, I'm not done the game I started yesterday but I'd like to know how many hours I've logged to date. Possible?
            I dunno, usually my wife is kind enough to let me know exactly how long I have been playing.
            And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

Answer is always 'too long'.

Comment

Re: Re: How long have I been playing?

Originally posted by Supr49er

I dunno, usually my wife is kind enough to let me know exactly how long I have been playing.
                Classic

Obviously you haven't trained her well enough. Mine just shruggs and says "oh you're playing that damn game again" and goes back to reading her damn book.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                X