Possible Abuse?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible Abuse?

What if I made a bunch on scouts? I mean like 100s of them. Then I take them to an AI rival and gift the whole lot of them. Would the AI just delete them all his next turn or keep them crashing his economy?
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

The AI won't accept units once it gets into financial trouble.

Bh

Comment

I love the little island colonies that get spun off. The AI always builds tonnes of explorers who wander round the same dozen tiles of ice and permafrost for the next thousand years.

I can imagine their travelogues being serialised in the local newspapers.
      www.neo-geo.com

Comment

I wonder if it was possible to make a bunch of tanks instead - hundreds - and give them to a neighboring rival as a gift. Would the AI delete them - or delete someone else in a few turns?

ybrevo

Comment

As said above, the AI just wouldn't accept them, eventually, when it ran out of money; but until then it would probably accept them and use them (on you, i'd guess...)
          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

That would be a great way to tank your own economy.
            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Pun intended?
              I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
                X