No announcement yet.

Exploring planes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You people have put SO much thought into this topic!

When do you want those patrollers to do their thing? At the beginning of your turn so you can work with the results, or at the end. Regardless of when it was done, Firaxis would have people up in arms about it.

The AI uses air units to recon with. For the player to simulate various levels of alert status, it is only appropriate that you have to MANUALLY do it, every turn that you do ... or do NOT.

I'm sorry, but this thread is down to the level of the bulk of them at CFC; and that is really sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybe
      When do you want those patrollers to do their thing? At the beginning of your turn so you can work with the results, or at the end. Regardless of when it was done, Firaxis would have people up in arms about it.

The AI uses air units to recon with. For the player to simulate various levels of alert status, it is only appropriate that you have to MANUALLY do it, every turn that you do ... or do NOT.
      There's no reason it couldn't work just like blockades. When you click to do it, it uses up all movement. Then, the unit continues doing it at the end of every turn until you tell it to do something else. No problem.

Wodan

Comment

I don't care if it is at the start of the turn. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be setting all of my aircraft to recon - especially since one can generally do the trick.

Actually, I have to manually use one of my planes to do recon now before I can see a ship coming anyway - so I don't see what the difference is.

Comment

Re: Re: Exploring planes

Are you talking about the Recon button?
          Nope I'm talking about the pick-random-spot-and-recon-it-automatically-every-turn-explor-button. The recon button is also available in normal BTS.

@Jaybe Is that a pitiful flame attempt?

Comment

Working...
          X