Might be a stupid question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Might be a stupid question...

...but after a half-hour scouring Google and forum searching I still can't find the answer.

I some how, by accident, hid the Score Display list (the one that sits above your minimap, with each country and their respective scores). How do I get it back up?

Click on your score to toggle the display of everyone else's score.

Comment

There are no stupid questions, only stupid people.
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Sorry if I was too vague; the entire list is gone, not just everyone else's. I know how clicking your own score can toggle the rest of the list -- but not even my score is there anymore, so I can't click it.

Comment

There is a button just below the scores that toggles them on and off. It has a check mark on it. Click on that to turn them back on

Comment

Alt-I and Ctrl-I do different things to the interface, perhaps that's what you mean?

Edit: Sabre's more likely correct, though Alt-I also would hide the scores (and the minimap etc.)
            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
              There are no stupid questions, only stupid people.
              One might suggest there are also stupid answers.
              And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

Working...
              X