Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apostolic Palace + culture slider = happy faces?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apostolic Palace + culture slider = happy faces?

Hi, just thought I should mention this because I have not seen it mentioned before.

I know I get the 2 hammers from buildings belonging to the religion of the AP if I have that state religion, but in my current game I also discovered that I get happy faces for adjusting the culture slider simply when an AP religion is present in a city and I have that state religion (even if I have not built any buildings at all in that city).

It's like building 2 theatres! Perhaps it is dependent on my having built the AP, which I did so I can't verify if my brothers and sisters in faith get the same bonus.

I am liking this AP more and more...
    "Can we get a patch that puts Palin under Quayle?" - Theben

What about your cities without any religion whatsoever... try adjusting the slider and see how many happy faces they get.

Wodan

Comment

You get a happy face for each 10% of culture slider regardless of buildings...
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369

That was my point.

Wodan

Comment

Its pretty dumb that the production bonus from AP is not mentioned in the civilopedia like the gold and beaker bonuses from university of sankore and spiral minuete.

Comment

There're a lot of screw ups in the Civopedia. Still, it's pretty good for what it is. I'm sure it took a ton of work.

Wodan

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369

"Can we get a patch that puts Palin under Quayle?" - Theben

Comment

/me points and laughs
                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Be nice, Theban. Each of us has little segments of the game we miss until someone else points them out.
                  No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
                  "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Working...
                  X