No announcement yet.

Hauptmans Quick Corporation Guide.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the guide H, if I ever make it to corporations this will be my go to thread.

It's not that I always lose but I get bored and miss the early game. Been thinking I ought to stick it out one of these days though so who knows.
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

The 4 corporations mentioned are indeed my favories; but if your running Free Market and base most of them at Wall Street [the sometimes exception is Al when Wall Street was colocated with National Park] plus have Court Houses everywhere, all four will turn a profit either directly or indirectly.

As you mentioned above, Sushi's profit comes from the specalists allowed, Representation isn't actually required though, but it will boost those beakers further (but at the cost of forgoing the hammers from towns)

Creative Constuctions will normally actually turn a slight profit, but the hammers are the more important aspect.

AL inc makes a huge profit in gold and marginally boosts science.

And Civilized Jewlers will normally produce more local gold than it's maint cost, the corporate francize fee is gravy.

And if your going for cultural victory; Sushi's, Creative Construction, and Civilized Jewlers will all help in that regards; especally Sushi's.
      1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
      Templar Science Minister
      AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

Working...
      X