Subs vs. Stealth Bombers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subs vs. Stealth Bombers

If this has been discussed before, or changed in BtS, I apologize. Does anyone else think subs should be able to carry as many tactical nukes as carriers can hold fighters and that stealth bombers should be able to hold one tactical nuke?

Realistically speaking - absolutely. For game balance - no.

Comment

Subs do carry 3 nukes. (or 3 cruise missles, great for anti shipping patrol. )

Bombers? well tactical nukes should just have the same range. because, they're basicly a bomber or short range missle delivered system.
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?...So with that said: if you can not read my post because of spelling, then who is really the stupid one?...

Comment

Originally posted by Marcusem78
        Realistically speaking - absolutely. For game balance - no.
        And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

Working...
        X