No announcement yet.

Two fun starts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tokus start is has better potential than the Zulu start; it has sheep so you are going to get AH early and hence find horse and then rush/choke 3 civs like you did; it has the flood plains that need to be settled early as well (like, grow to size 6 building chariots, then slave out a settler for 3 pop, carry on building chariots) so that you can fund your conquests. In fact the more a look at it now (I just glanced at it earlier) the more I like Tokus land, as it is just higher quality than the Zulus.

The advantage that Shaka has is that as an EXP civ he can just go straight to BW while building warriors, timing his first worker so that he can just slave it the moment he gets BW and revolts to slavery. Chop out a second worker (takes like 2 turns of production and 1 chop) and then just start chopping out settlers and workers constantly. Only problem that I see is that the land will take a while to develop, not a problem really but you'd need to get writting and pottery pretty quickly because Shaka would be expanding so fast.
    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Working...
    X