Flat maps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flat maps

Ok, I did take a little break from civ for a while and I don't have BTS yet.

Anyway, is there an option that i'm not seeing or is it an option in BTS to have maps display as flat when zoomed out?

Similar to the "inland sea", "great plains" maps etc..

I like the globe and all, but...you know...

thanks
    While there might be a physics engine that applies to the jugs, I doubt that an entire engine was written specifically for the funbags. - Cyclotron - debating the pressing issue of boobies in games.

If you want a flat map, you have to select no X wrap and no Y wrap (default is X Wrap, no Y Wrap).

It would prohibit going across from west to east, however.
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Where do you select that?
      While there might be a physics engine that applies to the jugs, I doubt that an entire engine was written specifically for the funbags. - Cyclotron - debating the pressing issue of boobies in games.

Comment

At the opening screen, select CUSTOM GAME instead of New Game. In fact, unless you are going to be opening a saved game, I would suggest always selecting CUSTOM GAME.

Comment

Hmm...not seeing in custom game or in options. I usually play custom game.

I dont have warlords or Bts (don't laugh). Perhaps it was introduced as an option in one of those and that's why i'm not seeing it?

Comment

On a slightly different note. I like playing Inland-sea, but I hate the fact that the map doesn't wrap around. Is there anyway to change this?

Comment

Working...
            X