A dream about airship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A dream about airship

I might have been too addicted to Civ lately (eventhough I don't have time to play as much as before). The other night, I had this dream. I dreamt that I had an airship in Civ which could receive a promotion called "wind" or "shadow", can't remember.

This promo made a brigth, almost shining, shadow below the airship to show which tile it was hovering above. In addition, it blocked the sight for enemy units. Strange, eh? Don't know why I had this dream, maybe it was fever or something. Or maybe I just have to play less and do more

Last edited by MoonWolf; January 4, 2008, 10:37.

I find myself dreaming about Civ after I've spent many hours playing civ into the early morning, and then crashing.
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Lately I've been seeing cascading Rock Band notes in my sleep. Disturbing. It's one of the only dreams I have where i recognize that it's in color.
      The undeserving maintain power by promoting hysteria.

Comment

Do you play guitar hero by chance?
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I was one of the foolish fools who went out and bought GHIII thinking I could use the Les Paul as a bass in Rock Band. Then the patch got blocked.

I've been spending my time on Rock Band -- mostly drumming since my girlfriend has no rhythm whatsoever and cannot handle the drums at all. I've played through GHIII on medium, but haven't moved up yet. I actually think the guitar is better for GHIII than RB -- just the fact that the strum bar clicks is helpful. I'm sure at some point I'll go back and play some more GH.

I guess a simple "yes" would have sufficed, but...whatever...

Why do you ask?
          The undeserving maintain power by promoting hysteria.

Comment

The more I play, the more I have CivDreams.
            And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

Working...
            X