Multiplayer Turn Order?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiplayer Turn Order?

Chances are this is discussed elsewhere, but I haven't been able to find it.

When playing a turn timed multiplayer game, what exactly determines move order?

For instance, your warrior and another warrior come to meet on either side of a forest. Both players want to move into the forest for the advantage, but what determines who gets there first?

Pre-setting your move the turn before?

Furious clicking when the turn flips?

Whoever ended their turn first last turn?

whomever has the fastest reflex, turns are simultanious (sp)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?...So with that said: if you can not read my post because of spelling, then who is really the stupid one?...

Comment

So it is litterally a matter of fast clicking?

Sometimes if I know the next move is going to be important as far as moving a certain unit first, I will make sure my tech isn't going to complete the following turn, and that all my units have assignments.

There really should be a better system, considering how much influance it can have on gameplay. In the example above for instance, if both partys are repeatedly clicking for the forest square, one will get it while the other one will end up attacking at a disadvantage, where normally they would do something else.

Comment

keep minimize popups on.
        You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Hmmmm, never tried that.

Thanks for the tip.

Comment

Cntrl-A also forces automoves, If you set them all to automove the turn before hit ctrl-a as soon as your turn starts.
            --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?...So with that said: if you can not read my post because of spelling, then who is really the stupid one?...

Comment

There are a couple of catches with CTRL-A, and I don't think I know all of them.
              You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Working...
              X