BtS: Earth Map Standard or Large

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BtS: Earth Map Standard or Large

Anyone have a BtS Earth map, with North America, Europe, etc, in size standard or large? I have Earth Huge but would like to tinker with somethin a bit smaller...

I imagine CFC might have something ... but anything smaller that Huge you have some real trouble with accuracy.

Also, check in the "Rhye's and Fall" mod, or possibly the "Road to War" mod. Both use earth (or similar) maps, and i'm not sure to what degree they have different sizes, but they're both included in BtS so you have them already with no download...
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

yeah they're all huge maps though... i'm hopin to find something a bit smaller

Comment

This might be to your liking....

Download here: http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=7788 This is simply GRM7584's Earth2.py script (a modified Terra script that randomly creates a somewhat Earth-like world,) with the script forcing civs to start in the Old World removed and replaced instead with the civ...

Generates a randomized Earth-like map based on the Terra script. The civs will NOT start in historical locations, however.
        "The nation that controls magnesium controls the universe."

-Matt Groenig

Comment

Working...
        X