Does anyone know if........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know if........

Does anyone know if it's possible during a game to switch from one victory condition to another? I've been playing the BTS mod "Rhyse and Fall..." and I'd like to be able to switch to diplomatic or conquest victory conditions after completing a historical scenario.
    "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

I don't believe that it would be possible...Of course, changing the game files might be a way of doing it - but that is out side of my purview.

Comment

IIRC you could do that with the saved game editor for Civ III. (or was it Civ II?)
      "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

After wining historical victory in RFC, you can simply say that you want to keep on playing and play on. All the cultural diplomatic and so on victories are enables in RFC, they are just hard to achieve because of the stability factor.

Comment

Working...
        X