Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cyprian
    I can get all the wonders ...
    Well there's part of your problem right there. There's so many Wonders in the game that if you try to go for all of them at higher levels you're going to fall behind in other areas. You need to decide on which ones your playing style can really benefit from and let the other civs have all the rest. You're going to suffer in this game if you continue being a Wonder junkie.

Comment

Originally posted by TriMiro
      Don't rely on founding early religion, adopt someone else's. (except when you start with Mysticism)
      That's not necessarily good advice. An early religion can be a real benefit to your civ. Once you build the Shrine your cash flow gets much better, and if just a few of your neignbours adopt your religion you're going to have a much easier time of it militarily and diplomatically. But it does take some timing, otherwise you end up wasting beakers on techs that don't really benefit you all that much at first.

Comment

Originally posted by Asmodeous
        The level scaling is crazy on all levels. When you start out you dominate chieftan, move up to Warlord and it's like a whole new game, same thing Warlord->Noble.

It actually gets worse from there. The jump from Warlord to Noble is about half as painful as the jump from Noble to Prince.

It's ridiculous. You'd think they'd scale more evenly so that if you dominated the previous level you'd be in the middle of the pack of the next level, not at the bottom. . .

Darn you Blake and your demonic AI!!!!

Me.
        i dont really feel that way at all, the level scaling is pretty appropriate. before BtS, it was terrible. prince to monarch was a huge jump. now its much more linear.

Comment

Working...
        X