Civ4 BTS Profile Settings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civ4 BTS Profile Settings

Okay, I have a question that I can't seem to find the answer to. I recently upgraded to "Beyond the Sword", and I enjoy it immensely.

But, what I can't figure out is where it stores the profile settings. I created a new user profile, made all of my profile-related changes to the game options, and then exited the game. I know that it saved the changes because, when I reloaded the game, the changes were still, well, changed.

Now, I know that the game saves all of my user settings in "C:\Documents and Settings\My User Name\My Documents...". But, no where in that directory can I find a file or files that is related to my user profile, except for the "CivilizationIV.ini" file, and that only saves which profile was loaded last.

Any help would be appreciated.
    The Electronic Hobbit

You should find your profiles in C:\Documents and Settings\YourUserNameHere\Local Settings\Application Data\My Games\Beyond the Sword\Profiles.
    O'Neill: I'm telling you Teal'c, if we don't find a way out of this soon, I'm gonna lose it.

Lose it. It means, Go crazy. Nuts. Insane. Bonzo. No longer in possession of one's faculties. Three fries short of a Happy Meal. WACKO!

Comment

Thank you for your help. I wouldn't have thought to look in the "Local Settings" folder on my own, and because it was hidden from view, the windows Search feature conveniently ignored it. Now, I feel silly. But, as I said, thank you.
      The Electronic Hobbit

Comment

Working...
      X