Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civ 4 Gold Defective

Hello to all:

I just bought Civ4 Gold edition from Wal-mart and the manuals fro both Civ4 and Warlords were supposedly in PDF format on Disk 3. All that is on Disk 3 is a .cab file that can not be opened with WinZip. 2K wants 2.95 a minute to tell them that their product is defective. Does any one have the Civ4 and Warlords manuals in pdf format that I can download?

Thank you for your time and effort in this matter.

Nikolai Sonin

The manuals are copyright, and therefore are not permitted to be downloaded (or uploaded) privately.

I suggest going to their support site and lodging a support request ticket via email - that way you don't have to talk to them over the phone.

That link may take you there, or just go to 2kgames.com and select a title (Warlords, say) and then click on the Support link.

Or just skip the manuals as they're really not necessary... on this site or others across the web you'll find plenty of information about civ
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

I have to admit, I woud rather look something up in the Civpedia (which I know is up-to-date) than flick through a manual that was written before the game hit the shelves and doesn't reflect the numerous changes and improvements made since release. The only good thing about an in-print manual is the smell of fresh ink
      O'Neill: I'm telling you Teal'c, if we don't find a way out of this soon, I'm gonna lose it.

Lose it. It means, Go crazy. Nuts. Insane. Bonzo. No longer in possession of one's faculties. Three fries short of a Happy Meal. WACKO!

Comment

If you go to this thread it has a booklet which is far superior to the civ manual. If you print it you get the smell of fresh ink too!!

Comment

Working...
        X