Diplo victory and Apostolic palace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diplo victory and Apostolic palace

Started a game today with only the conquest victory condition enabled. I then found that I couldn't build the AP! Shouldn't we still be allowed to build it but just have the diplomatic victory vote disabled? It's a useful wonder thanks to the bonus hammers and use for manipulating other civs. I'd still like to be able to build it.

The button disables AP (and UN) indeed, because a good number of people don't want the manipulation etc. in the game ... If I were you i'd enable diplo victory and just not try to win it by diplo victory if you're playing SP.
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Good question. Even if you cannot go for diplomatic victory you should be able to declare holy war and ban nuclear production. (or that is my opinion)

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
        The button disables AP (and UN) indeed, because a good number of people don't want the manipulation etc. in the game ... If I were you i'd enable diplo victory and just not try to win it by diplo victory if you're playing SP.
        I guess that's what I'll have to do. Luckily I won't have to try very hard to make sure I don't win by diplomatic victory now that the new patch has changed how the voting works.

Comment

Working...
        X